Saturday, November 19, 2011

Die Welle (The Wave)

DIE WELLE
Movie, 2008
aka. The Wave



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1063669/


Excerpts:


What else is important for a dictatorship?
-Discipline, Mr Wenger.
Very good, Tim.


Excellent. High unemployment and social injustice.
certainly would favour a dictatorship.


So we can copy from each other?
_ if it means better grades, yes.
That's why I'm checking your grades,
and seating the good next to the bad.


Uniform, Team Spirit


Speak of the devil
- Leave it.
- You're uncool if you're always available.
- Trust me. I'm a girl, I know how we think.


The Wave means a lot to me.
- Like what?
Community.
You know about that,
you have a healthy family. I don't.


___________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...