Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Social Network

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1285016/






"Well, why don't you just concentrate on being the best you you can be?"


"Look, a guy who builds a nice chair doesn't owe money to everyone who ever has built a chair."


"It's raining.
- I'm sorry.
It just started raining.
- Mr. Zuckerberg, do i have your full attention?
No.
- Do you think I deserve it?
What?
- Do you think i deserve your full attention?
I have to swear an oath before we begane this deposition and I don't wanna perjure myself, so I have a legal obligation to say no.
- Okay. No. You don't think i deserve your attention?
I think if your clients wanna sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have a right to give it a try, but ther's no requirement that i enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention. You have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where y colleagues and i are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clents, are intellecually or reatively capable of doing. Did I adequately answer your condescending question?"


"Bosnia, they don't have roads but they have facebook."


"Harvard undergraduates believe that inventing a job is better than finding a job."


"We lived on the farms and then we lived in cities, and now we're going to live on the Internet!"


"I'm not a bad guy.
- I know that. When there's emotional testimony, i assume 85% of it is exaggeration.
And the other 15?
- Perjury. Creation myths need a devil."


________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...